SINGING SPEECH AND SPEAKING MELODIES:
MUSICAL THEATRE (1650-1918)
Oviedo, Edificio Histórico de la Universidad de Oviedo
9-11 May 2019
Please follow the following steps in order to register and attend the Conference.
- Programme: read the provisional programme (you can find it in the sidebar at your right) and, please, send until Wednesday 06 March 2019 the confirmation that you’ll be able to attend at the conference in the date you find in the program.
- Payment: all speakers have to pay the applicable Conference fees. Make the payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Registration: fill the Booking Form in (you will find it as .Word file) and send it together with the receipt of the payment with the online form or by email (bio and abstract must be inserted in the Booking Form).
- Registration will close on Sunday 31 March 2019 .
- Soon after that date the Definitive Programme will be established and you’ll receive further information about the conference.
- The conference begins on Thursday 09 May at 09:00 a.m. and ends at 13:00 a.m. on Saturday 11 May.
- Every contributor has 20 minutes for reading the paper, plus a ten minutes discussion.
- The conference is hosted by the Edificio Histórico de la Universidad de Oviedo (Calle San Francisco, 1, 33003 Oviedo, Asturias, Spain)
- Informations on how getting to Oviedo