Popular Songs in the 19thCentury
Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini, Lucca
Palazzetto Bru Zane – Centre de musique romantique française, Venice
Lucca, Complesso Monumentale di San Micheletto
30 November – 02 December 2019
Please follow the following steps in order to register and attend the Conference.
- Programme: read the provisional programme and, please, send until Tuesday 21st May 2019 the confirmation that you’ll be able to attend at the conference in the date you find in the program;
- Download and fill the Booking Form in (you will find it as .Word file);
- Payment: all speakers have to pay the applicable Conference fees. Make the payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Registration: send the Booking Form together with the receipt of the payment with the online form or by email (bio and abstract must be inserted in the Booking Form).
- Registration will close on Sunday 30th June 2019 .
- Soon after that date the Definitive Programme will be established and you’ll receive further information about the conference.
- The conference begins on Saturday 30 November at 09:30 a.m. and ends at 17:00 p.m. on Monday 02 December.
- Every contributor has 20 minutes for reading the paper, plus a ten minutes discussion.
- The conference is hosted by the Complesso Monumentale di San Micheletto (via San Micheletto, 3 – I-55100 Lucca)
- Informations on how getting to Lucca