If you are interested in submitting a proposal for the Journal of Music Criticism, please contact us to: email@example.com.
You will be put in touch with the Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Staff, who will send the manuscript for the peer review process.
Here are some qualities of a good proposal:
– Put your name, the book’s title, and ‘proposal’ in the subject field.
– Include a table of contents as well as a short abstract of each chapter.
– Submit the proposal as a Word document and not as a .pdf.
– Include a brief Bio and a list of your scholarly publications.
– If you are proposing an edited collection, provide all the contributors’ biographies in a Word document.